22.Love is never unconditional. (And rarely reciprocal.)
21.People stop caring about your birthday when you stop bringing cupcakes to class.
20. The cliché is true: There's no smoke without fire.
19. You CAN get through life without being able to cook.
18. No one will ever care about you more than they care about themselves.
17. All politicians are evil.
16. You never know what you can do until you try.
15. It doesn't matter what you do today because in 100 years no one will give a damn.
14. Secrets are weapons; never give them out to be used on yourself.
13. Life is hard, anyone who tells you differently is either rich or on drugs.
12. People never compliment you unless they want something in return.
11. Buffy was right: The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.
10. Blood isn't enough to make a family.
9. You have to gamble big to win big.
8. Hope is for people who have nothing left to live for.
7. Sometimes the people we hate are the ones most like ourselves.
6. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks, people who say you can't are too lazy to try.
5. Love is incredibly beautiful, and incredibly painful.
4. Never say "It won't happen to me." The Powers That Be consider it a challenge.
3. Men are the weaker species, they just don't know it.
2. Famous people are just like us. They're just better at hiding farts, faking smiles and applying make-up.
1. Life is too short to hold grudges but sometimes you need to fight to appreciate it.