Tuesday 15 February 2005

Xanga Post: Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Here's a run down of my uber awesome Valentine's Day: (with all the juiciest bits removed)

I was so bummed about yesterday being Jay's first day back in work. Then, I got home and realised that he stayed home for me.  I was uber excited. We exchanged gifts then. (I'm getting a tattoo this weekend! That's my present. I'm getting a Scorchio!) Then, we curled up on the couch with a bottle of wine, ordered pizza and watched Notting Hill. Ya can't go wrong. Lol. Of course, we did watch a few other movies, as well since Jay's DVDs finally arrived. It was great. And, I barely got drunk at all.

Our poor kitties are getting spayed and neutered today. Midnight was licking his balls last night...It was such a sad sight. Lol. They're gonna be so pissed when they get home....

No comments:

Post a Comment