Thursday 31 March 2005

Xanga Post: Thursday, March 31, 2005

Stayed up late with Jay last night watching Boogeyman. Very scary. Well, I watched it (from behind a pillow) and Jay drew pictures for the convention this weekend. As usual, they're brilliant and he thinks they're crap. No confidence when it comes to his work.

Everyone at work today certainly got a show.

I was looking at pictures of ghosts online while making calls today. Not such a great idea, I've realised. I was on the phone with this one guy and looking at a picture at the same time. It's one of those pictures where you stare at it until you see something... You know the one?

Well, I was staring at it and telling the customer what he needed to do and WHAM! Freaky woman flying straight at the screen. I threw myself back away from the screen and screamed, "Fucking hell!" My customer didn't appreciate it. I had to apologise over and over while trying not to die laughing. It terrified me so much my hands were shaking.

Jay's gonna love this when I tell him about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment