Wednesday 9 March 2005

Xanga Post: Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I have the biggest, most destructive ass in the world! I hopped up on the counter at work to get a look at my tattoo so I could apply some "tattoo goo",  like ya do, and it broke! Not a loud, crashing break, just a creaking, "she canna take any more" kind of break. Not good.

52 days until Collectormania. I'm on a serious diet now. Lol.

Have I mentioned that I'm NOT a cat person?

Soooo not a cat person. But, I do have a kind heart. (shut up) That's why I let Luna sleep with me the last couple of weeks. Not unusual with cat owners, I like to think. Plus, I was feeling sorry for her since we had her neutered. But, it's no more Mrs. Nice Girl now...

The bloody cat had fleas. I now have flea bites on my legs. Do you think this makes Wondra happy? Nay nay. I want to sit and scratch my legs all day. I'm thinking of playing a fun new game after work. It's called the 100 metres kitty toss...

A great big hug goes out to Katie and Lindsay who have had a bit of bad luck. Hope things get better for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment