Tuesday 27 September 2005

Xanga Post: Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yesterday was a good day.

I felt inspired. Work went well (although I lost all my extra little duties because that company decided not to pay so we closed their phones lines). I got a whole bunch done around the house and our Guild meeting was good. I was feelin' crafty too.

But you know what the best part of the whole darn day was? When Jay looked at me and said, "Talking to you at break time was the highlight of my day."  *swoon*

I just realised that I have a FOUR day work week. FOUR DAYS, not the normal HELLISH FIVE. Yippie! Jay and I must rub elbows with the stars on Friday. *drops posh voice*

 Biggest convention of the year this weekend. Plus, we have a GOLD PASS. (Assuming they haven't screwed it up. Oh, please Goddess, tell me they haven't screwed it up with how much it cost us.) I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment