Wednesday 22 December 2010

Happy Solstice!

Yesterday was a very productive day for me. Although I didn't get to celebrate the Solstice in the way that I would have liked, I did manage to get a whole lot done around the house, went grocery shopping AND put up our tree.





I love our Nightmare Before Christmas tree! Since I'm Wiccan and the DH is agnostic - and we're both a little strange - it just wouldn't be right to have anything else. Our house IS very tiny, though, and it's a six foot tree so there's not a whole lot of space left over. Still, for two weeks, we can cope.

The DH is still in a lot of pain with his hand and he says the pills he's on are making him feel sick all the time. Poor thing. I don't like leaving him here all alone while I go to work but I've already missed four days in the last two weeks so I don't really have much of a choice. Here's hoping he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment