Tuesday 9 August 2011

Favourite Autumn Products - Bath and Body

What do I love about Autumn? Every-fucking-thing. :)

I thought I'd spare a few posts to share some of my favourite Autumn products...

Starting with stuff to make me smell good:

Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Lotion


I live for this stuff. Seriously. When I'm in America I stock up on it so I will have a brand new bottle to open on the first day of Autumn.

DKNY Red Delicious


Mmmm.... Apples. Lush.

Bath and Body Works Fresh Market Apple PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel


You can't have Autumn without apples - and you can't work in a busy call centre without anti-bacterial gel.

LoveLee Soap's Caramel Apple Soap


I love everything that LoveLee Soap does. Her scents are fantastic.

I guess you could tell that I'm crazy about Bath and Body Works. They have a new range of lotions for Halloween 2001 that I can't wait to try: Spider Cider, Black Candy Apple, Scream-a-Colada, Wicked Spiced Pumpkin, and Sinful Vanilla - not to mention all the anti-bacterial soaps, gels and candles. I hope someone goes with me when I visit B&BW so I don't buy the whole store. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment