2. Do something really embarrassing.
3. Do something completely reckless.
5. Try absinthe.
7. Be all emo and write a poem about turning 30.
8. Blog about the Big Three Oh.
9. Write an A-Z of turning 30.
11. Make a time capsule for my 40-year-old self.
12. Bake myself a cake.
13. Get baked.
14. Perform some serious Random Acts of Kindness. (Good Karma is never a bad thing.)
15. Thank my mom for giving birth to me. (And not killing me in my sleep.)
16. Tell all the people I ♥ that I ♥ them.
17. Go someplace I've never been.
20. Annoy all my friends and family by badgering them with questions about turning 30.