Saturday 2 March 2013

2013 Reading Goals: February Reads

I am still way behind on my 2013 goal of reading 90 books. I finished February at 10/90 and here are the books that I read:

5. The Iron King (The Iron Fey Book 1), Julie Kagawa
6. Deadly Little Secret (Touch: Book 1), Laurie Faria Stolarz
7. The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites, Heather Brewer
8. The Dark Heroine, Abigail Gibbs
9. The Court of the Air, Stephen Hunt
10. Tom's Midnight Garden, Philippa Pearce

I need 14 books to get on track for March. My favourite book last month was The Court of the Air by Stephen Hunt Right now I'm reading Ruined by Paula Morris.

Keep up with my reading list here and search for #2013ReadingList on twitter. You can also check out my visual reading log on Shelfari.

No comments:

Post a Comment