Friday 15 March 2013

From Book to Big Screen

I recently saw Beautiful Creatures and was impressed with how well it was done. The book was a more complete story, of course, but it's hard to due a book like that justice in only two hours.

One of the trailers that ran before Beautiful Creatures started was for the film adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's The Host. I haven't read that one yet (got kind of disgusted with Meyer after a while) but the trailer made me think that it might be worth a look.


Looks good... This book came highly recommended to me so I'm going to give it a try. BUT it is a Stephenie Meyer book so there is no way in Hell I'm going to be caught dead picking it up from my library. Thank the gods for downloads.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know what you think about The Host. Even if it is rubbish, I feel like I ought to read it so that I can have an opinion about it.

    ReplyDelete