Sunday 15 September 2013

A Song for Sunday: Puddle of Mudd - She Hates Me

I had some vouchers for Amazon laying around (amazingly) not being used. Then Jay told me he saw an advert for this CD and I just HAD to buy it. It came with a free MP3 version uploaded right to my Amazon cloud player so I got to listen to it right away, even though the CD won't arrive until next week.

It was really nice to re-visit these songs - it's like an audio trip through my high school days! Even Jay liked it, which surprised me.

This week's Song for Sunday had to come from Teenage Dirtbags - but which song to pick? One that I cannot sing without getting a little TOO into it. "She Hates Me" by Puddle of Mudd.



Puddle Of Mudd-She Hates Me by Hardy101


I love this song and I love it even more now because it reminds me of being a very angry teenager, singing along to it at the top of my lungs. (Not much has changed, really.)

No comments:

Post a Comment