Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Trip to Cardiff Bay

I've lived in South Wales for 10 years and I've never really been to Cardiff Bay. I've driven past it a few times but have never stopped and just walked around. Until now.

I told Jay that I didn't care what we did during my vacation, so long as we didn't just sit around the house doing nothing. On Saturday we went shopping in Cardiff city centre, which was a lot of fun. Yesterday, Jay told me to get up and get ready but wouldn't tell me where we were going. As we got close to Cardiff Bay, I had to ask, "Does this have anything to do with Doctor Who?" and the answer was yes!

Sadly, though, Jay decided to go to The Doctor Who Experience on the only day of the week that it was closed. Epic fail. But the rain stopped for a few minutes so we got to have a nice wander around the bay.


I couldn't believe how gorgeous the bay area in Cardiff was! Plus, it was really clean, which you don't expect in a big city like that like. We spent a little over an hour wandering around but I could have spent a lot more time there. And probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment