1. Pick my own apples. There's a pick-your-own farm not far away and I've been dying to try it.
2. Make apple cider. I miss being able to pick this up anywhere but it's relatively easy to make, at least in small doses.
3. Bake a pie. I've never baked a pie before. Ever. It's about time I did!
4. Make caramel apples. Mmm.... caramel apples. I'm thinking of the sliced, on sucker sticks kind.
5. Have apple butter. It doesn't matter if I make it myself or if someone back home who really loves me sends me some. *hint,hint*
6. Make home made apple sauce. I make excellent apple sauce, if I do say so myself.
7. Visit a pumpkin patch. Or at least a farm selling pumpkins.
8. Carve pumpkins. I keep threatening to make my husband buy me 31 pumpkins so I can carve one every day of October. He thinks I'm joking... Lol.
9. Bake pumpkin seeds. I can't let the autumn pass without doing this; we both love them so much!
10. Eat candy corn until I feel sick. This will require someone sending me some, of course!
11. Make home made soup. I've never done this before, either, but autumn seems like the perfect time for it!
12. Enjoy a steaming mug of hot chocolate. Or two. Or twelve. Wondra's Special Hot Chocolate is the best.
13. Have a coffee date with a friend. I can't remember the last time I did this. It's a perfect time for catching up!
14. Watch my favourite fall movies. And maybe find a few more.
15. Bake cookies. What's better on a chilly day than a melt-in-your-mouth cookie, straight from the oven?
16. Hand out Halloween candy. Even if it's just at school. (We don't get trick-or-treaters.)
17. Do something witchy. This time of the year always makes me feel witchier.
18. Send a letter to an old friend. Snail mail. I lose touch too often, and too easily. I need to start setting this right.
20. Take a scenic drive - with no destination. With petrol prices so high these days we never just go out to go out. It would be lovely to drive around and see how the changing season has affected the rest of the country - if we get the chance.
21. Spend a night watching scary movies. Time to cuddle up under a warm blanket and scare the crap out of ourselves!
23. Play in the rain. Autumn in Britain is definitely the rainy season. Inside of staying dry, I'll head out and act like a big kid again.
25. Play in the leaves. I love the crunch of fallen leaves and I can't help kicking them up as I walk.
26. Leaf art. Instead of just sticking them in a big old book, it's time to get creative...
28. Write poetry. I always get a little more poetic this time of the year.
29. Knit. I'm not a particularly skilled at knitting but now is the time to practice. Scarves for everyone!
31. Visit a craft fayre/farmer's market. Support local artists, crafters and farmers this autumn!
32. Dress up. I always plan to dress up for Halloween but it doesn't always happen. This year, it will - even if I'm not going anywhere!
34. Upcycle clothes. Especially sweaters.
35. Make doggy sweaters. It's nippy 'round here this time of year.