Wednesday 7 September 2016

Guest Spot: John's School Days Playlist

The back-to-school musical mayhem continues. Today, a friend and former colleague is taking over this spot to share his favourite songs from school.


I'm loving all the different bands on our lists. If you like your rock, I think this one's for you.


John's School Days Playlist

John says: I've probably missed loads but here goes and in no order, I love them all too much to judge:

Nik Kershaw - Wouldnt It Be Good
Scorpions - Arizona
Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight
Whitesnake - Give Me More Time
REO Speedwagon - Cant Fight This Feeling
Duran Duran - Union Of The Snake
Bon Jovi - Never Say Goodbye
Marillion - Childhoods End?
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
ZZ Top - Gimme All Your Lovin
Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
Boston - A Man I'll Never Be
Phenomena - Dance With The Devil
AC/DC - Shake Your Foundations/Stand Up
Derek And The Dominos - Thorn Tree In The Garden
Gary Moore - Empty Rooms
Justin Haywood - Forever Autumn
Simon & Garfunkel - Bright Eyes
Megadeth - In My Darkest Hour
Madness - House Of Fun

Come back tomorrow for another great playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment