Thursday 8 September 2016

Guest Spot: Nicole's School Days Playlist

I don't know about you but I'm having an absolute riot with these playlists. Music has been such an important part of our lives - and it's fun to see which songs my friends will come up with.


Today, it's Nicole's turn.This should be good, because she has an extremely varied taste in music.


Nicole's School Days Playlist: 

Nicole says: Wondra asked me to do a back to school playlist for her blog. This is a list of songs that bring back memories of that time of year. I will try to do these in as best chronological order I can.

1. Stayin' Alive- The Bee Gees
2. Magic- Olivia Newton-John
3. Jack and Diane- John Cougar
4. Boys of Summer- Don Henley
5. I Think We're Alone Now- Tiffany
6. Papa Don't Preach- Madonna
7. Sledgehammer- Peter Gabriel
8. Lean On Me- Club Nouveau
9. Take My Breath Away- Berlin
10. Shout- Tears For Fears
11. Head To Toe- Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
12. Need You Tonight- INXS
13. Sweet Child O' Mine- Guns n' Roses
14. Step By Step- New Kids On The Block
15. More Than Words- Extreme
16. Tomorrow- Morrissey
17. Lovesong- The Cure
18. Right Here Waiting- Richard Marx
19. Today- Smashing Pumpkins
20. Hey Jealousy- Gin Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment