Sunday 18 September 2016

**Sunday Spotlight: Regina Wamba**

Meet Regina Wamba, graphic designer.


Here's what she has to say:

I’m an eternal optimist; negativity only serves as an anchor to creativity. Hate is a four letter word.

I graduated in 2006 from Brown College with a Degree in Visual Communications (Graphic Design). In 2010, I joined a forum and started doing fan art, using my design to make art from the books I read. While there, I met authors and the idea of covers and self-published work snowballed into what I’ve built today.

I loathe socks . . . absolutely detest those suckers . . . creeping down my foot, slouching into my boots, crinkling between the toes. <shivers>

Striving for excellence, and pushing myself to always step outside of the box, is something of a hobby of mine.

But I don’t want to reach the top without a crowd of peers around me, so I look to push people to find their passions and grab hold—no matter how nauseating that might be. Lift as you climb!

My clients include: Amazon, Atria Books, Random House, Penguin Books, Skyscape, Montlake Romance, Jessica Sorensen, Gail McHugh, Cambria Hebert, Leslie Dover, Lexi Blake, Micalea Smeltzer, Amy Bartol, and hundreds more.


If you hire me, my focus will be on designing you a cover with originality and significance.

Website:
http://www.maeidesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment