Friday 2 September 2016

Wondra's Autumn Playlist

Music is life. It's the only thing that touches me through the Depression/Anxiety when they get really bad. It provides release when I feel like I'm going to break and soothes my nerves when everything is trying to crush me. Without music, I wouldn't be here today.


Which is why it kind of surprises me that I've never made an autumn playlist before. They're, like, my two favourite things in the world.

But that's easily fixed.

With a little help from my long-suffering, adorable husband and my friends, I set out to compile a list of the best music for autumn.

You're welcome.


Wondra's Autumn Playlist

1. Traffic, ''John Barleycorn Must Die''
2. Green Day, ''Wake Me Up When September Ends''
3. Guns N' Roses, ''November Rain''
4. Zakk Wylde, ''Autumn Changes''
5. Beck, ''Diamond Dogs''
6. The Smashing Pumpkins, ''Autumn Nocturne'' 
7. Nickelback, ''Photograph''
8. Manic Street Preachers, ''Autumsong''
9. Evanescence, ''Listen to the Rain''
10. Feeder, ''Summer's Gone''
11. Adele, ''Skyfall''
12. Moody Blues, ''Forever Autumn''
13. The Connells, '''74-'75''
14. Eve 6, ''Leech''
15. The Verve Pipe, ''The Freshmen''
16. The White Stripes, ''Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground''
17. Jaymay, ''Autumn Fallin'''
18. Modest Mouse, ''Autumn Beds''
19. Asia, ''Summer''
20. Scorpions, ''Winds of Change''

It was a lot more difficult to choose than I expected because I got so many brilliant suggestions. I wanted a more upbeat list, though, (You'd be surprised how many autumn songs are dreary!) so a lot of great songs got cut. 

How did we do? Do you agree with my list? Do you have any songs to add? Get commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment