Monday 5 September 2016

Wondra's School Days Playlist

Since it's back-to-school time, I thought I'd put together a playlist of school tunes - specifically my school tunes. The songs that I loved when I was in school.


I reached out to my friends for this one, challenging them to name a song that they loved in middle or high school. (We're talking about 1993-2000 for me.) Here's the list we came up with:


Wondra's School Days Playlist

1. Hanson, Mmmbop (Recommended by: Amanda)
2. Savage Garden, To the Moon and Back
3. Sixpence None The Richer, Kiss Me
4. Ace of Base, The Sign (Recommended by: Amanda and Drew)
5. Alanis Morissette, Uninvited (Recommended by: Rae)
6. Disturbed, Down With the Sickness (Recommended by: Jimmy)
7. Green Day, Basket Case
8. Aqua, Barbie Girl (Recommended by: Meagan)
9. Deep Blue Something, Breakfast at Tiffany's (Recommended by: Jess)
10. Rob Zombie, Dragula (Recommended by: Alana)
11. Eve 6, Inside Out (Recommended by: Meagan)
12. Newsboys, Breakfast
13. Boys II Men, Water Runs Dry
14. Smashing Pumpkins, Bullet With Butterfly Wings
15. Chumbawamba, Drip, Drip, Drip
16. Smash Mouth, Walkin' on the Sun
17. Quad City DJs, C'mon N' Ride It (The Train) (Recommended by: Jess)
18. TLC, Waterfalls
19. Sister Hazel, Happy
20. Dave Matthews Band, Crash Into Me (Recommended by: Drew)

What do you think? Did we forget any? What were your favourite songs in school? Be sure to leave a comment, letting us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment