Saturday 4 February 2017

A Day at the Pictures

I love the Six Nations. Why? Well, it's not because I'm a huge rugby fan. Jay and I came to an agreement, several years ago now, that I'd get a movie day so he could go hang out with his friends and watch the match.

I'd say the agreement is skewed in my favour!

Anywho... Today was my first rugby movie day. What did I go see?




Sing is exactly what you'd expect it to be: fun and feel-good but nothing special. It's good. Just good.




Resident Evil: The Final Chapter was nostalgic. It was nice to see Claire again and to go back to the Hive.

The special effects and stunts were slick. Visually, it was stunning.

You'll notice I've refrained from giving any kind of opinion yet. I'm finding it hard to form one. I keep going back and forth between "This was good fun. I loved it!" and "What the fuck was up with that? Oh, I don't like that."

What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment