Monday 28 August 2017

Autumn Wishlist

You know who doesn't appreciate autumn? Britain.

What's up with that?

Since autumn doesn't get the love it deserves here, it leaves little ole autumn baby, me, longing for things I can't have unless someone loves me enough to send them. *sigh*

(Subtlety is not one of my strengths.)

So... here's my autumn wishlist:

I'm not picky. Any of Bath & Body Works's autumn lotion range would be beyond amazing. After all these years, B&BW still don't accept orders from the UK. WTF?

And, it just so happens that I'm about to run out of my spiced pumpkin lotion from last year...


Although it's not sold in stores around here, I can actually get canned pumpkin if I order it online (for £5 a can.)

This one is more of a reminder to myself/suggestion for the hubs. Must buy! 


What is wrong with British people?! How can you live through autumn without candy corn?! It's just not right!


I've been wanting this one for awhile but, well, it's not cheap. Llewellyn do a whole Sabbat Essentials collection that I'm dying to get my hands on. I wouldn't even mind if they were second-hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment