Thursday 12 February 2004

Xanga Post: Thursday, February 12, 2004

I'm going home today!

Wahoo! *happy dance*

My plane lands tomorrow though... Friday the 13. So wish me luck! (Happy, safe, warm feeling thoughts. Lol.) My luggage is under the weight limit. I take that as a good sign. Lol.

Sorry, if I seem totally "WAH! " but I just have this chant going in my head. "Home, home, home, home, home...." which is strange because I lived in Michigan my whole life minus six months but, in that six months I felt more at home in Wales than I ever did here. (I think that explains that whole "I don't belong here" feeling I always had in high school. Lol.) Would you think I was a total geek if I said it has something to do with the whole soulmate principle? (Did I spell that right or is my Eaton Rapids education revealing itself again?) Well, okay... I won't say it.

But I'll think it.

It's been great to see all my friends again though.

You guys carried me through our youth and for that I am grateful. Well, it's more like you guys dragged me kicking and screaming through our youth. Lol. For which I am also grateful.

I love you guys. I'll be back to interrupt your lives again in six months. (With Mr. Tall, Dark and Vampish. Hmm... Mrs. Tall, Dark and Vampish has a good ring to it. Lol.)

Until then, keep your sporks at the ready, don't be afraid to do parade dances in public, visit your local bead store on a regular basis and remember that if all else fails, flush the cat.  Cheers to everyone who put me up these two weeks and to the parents who mother me. Now, I must lug my 120+ pound luggage downstairs and visit senior el bano. (Perhaps, though, not in that order since clenching and lugging don't go well together.)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment