Saturday 27 March 2004

Xanga Post: Saturday, March 27, 2004

Okay, I haven't updated in a long, long time but you know how life goes.

I have good news though. Katie's coming to see me in June. Yay! :) And, she's going to be here for my wedding. Yay! (...wedding... Jay... *sigh* ...still get the warm tinglies...)

Also, my brother imed me yesterday. Which is the first time I've talked to him since my visit to the states. It's nice to know that someone in my family isn't shunning me. Not that some members of my family shunning me is a bad thing.

Anywho...Jay and I went to see Dawn of the Dead again yesterday. That makes two for us. Impressive since it came out here yesterday. Lol.

*shudder* Nightmares about zombie cows abound. Why is it that zombie cows frighten my mind more than anything else? I must be a sad, sad creature

No comments:

Post a Comment