Tuesday 18 January 2005

Xanga Post: Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Jay and I had a really nice week off together. We didn't do much or go anywhere but it was good just to RELAX. My poor Jay got sick over the weekend though.

Katie called me! Yay! *happy happy someone loves me dance* I hope someone will take your cats, Katie!

So...I accidentally welded a pan to my mother-in-law's stove... and... yeah... that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Went to see my first pantomime this weekend. Believe me, if you go to a British panto, you will never forget to take your birth control again! The kids ran WILD! Heathens! Monkeys! Screaming, running, drooling, spilling, MONSTERS!

I feel SO TERRIBLE! I made some poor woman cry on the phone today. I didn't even MEAN to! I just told her that the number she called was wrong. So is she a total mess or am I a horrible person?

No comments:

Post a Comment