Wednesday 31 August 2005

Xanga Post: Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I had just a beautiful evening yesterday. Jay was so sweet and attentive.  I stayed up really late with him watching Darkness and just talking. It was sooo nice.

I got to sleep in an extra half an hour too because I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Don't worry, nothing serious, I just had to renew my birth control. Believe me, it's for YOUR sake! Lol. The world couldn't deal with a monster the likes that Jay and I could create. The time is not now.  (And when the anti-chri... I mean, little darling is born, no one is checking his/her head for 666.)

The nurse was asking embarrassing questions. Like, "Are you familiar with your breasts?" (What does that have to do with my uterus??) "No," I said, "But my husband is."

Lindsay arrives tomorrow. I can't get a hold of her to wish her a safe flight and her grandmother kind of scares me. "Wales?? Is that abroad some place?" Alun's giving me a lift to the airport. I wish Jay could go instead! Sue could because she has the day off but she just won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment