Wednesday 25 January 2006

Xanga Post: Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Today is the coolest day. Jay got up early and took me into town before my shift. (I'm doing a 2:30-20:00 today for overtime.) We walked down to Wild Side and looked at all the lizards and Jay put his name down on the list for a frilled dragon when they become available. It'll cost us £150ish  but we'd LOVE one. Then, we walked downtown and Jay went into HMV to play while I went shopping at WH Smith at my employer's expense.

I won £70 worth of vouchers 'cause I worked during the holiday period and £15 of it was for Smith's. Now, £15 won't buy many books at Smith's but I did get to get the next instalment of Paper Crafts and pick up one of the Eddings books I'm missing. (Plus a gift for a friend and Model Mart for Jay.)

When I caught up with Jay, he'd already picked out a few dvds that he wanted and told me I could get Disturbed if they had it. And they did! Yay! I got the new Disturbed. (Plus, the Magic Roundabout!) Then, we went to the deli for lunch and he drove me to work. It was just the nicest start to the day.

The first part of work has just flown by because I was so excited and now I have an hour and a half break. Whoot.

Did I mention that I have the best husband in the world? Well, I do.

The other day, I was going through major chocolate cravings (you know, ON.) and I was explaining the difference between men and women to Jay. "Men," I explained, "Are like, 'Oh, I'd like some chocolate now.' Women, on the other hand, are like, 'OMG. I NEED chocolate and I need it NOW.'" And, he is just so awesome, that the very next day he brought me home a big candy bar. :) Isn't that sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment