Wednesday 1 February 2006

Xanga Post: Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I met Hayley before work today. It was kinda weird because she had both her kids and her husband with her as well but it was still nice to catch up. We've agreed to meet another day and have a girls' day. I took Hayley's stuff into the agency for her and Jo was a complete bitch again.

Really... Isn't it about time for a house to fall on that woman?

I've started my second novel. I honestly don't think it's going to be as good as the first one and it's totally unrelated. But, it amuses me at work.

Not as much as the people going, "You writing a novel or something?" and me going, "Yeah." Followed by the stunned looks on their faces. Lol. And I finally got to say the thing I've been waiting two whole months to say: "Yeah, I wrote my first novel in November." *swelling of pride... and head*

Valentine's day is way too soon and I'm panicking because I know WHAT I want to do, I just don't know if I'll have TIME. One of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment