Wednesday 8 February 2006

Xanga Post: Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm in a really down place right now and can't quite figure out why or how to get out of it. *sigh* Anyway, that's my moan for right now.

Saw Memoirs of a Geisha today and I thought it was brilliant. Haven't read the book, which is strange for me, but I might just do that now.

So... I was in the shower this morning and when I reached around the shower curtain to grab a towel, I saw this ghostly apparition in the mirror and....Well, I did what any mature woman would do. Screamed like a bitch and dove behind the shower curtain again.

When I reached out and grabbed my glasses off the back of the toilet and slowly peered around the curtain to find myself face-to-face with... Myself. Looks like I'm gonna be getting my pale ass out in the sun more this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment