Friday 19 May 2006

Xanga Post: Friday, May 19, 2006

 What a great a couple of days! :)

I finished my second novel yesterday morning (at like 1:45am!). I'm so proud! I'm thinking of calling it An American Witch in Wales...But I'm still working on the title. ;)

Then I got home to find craft stuff and cookies waiting for me from my MIL. Cool stuff. When I got up in the morning, I found a package from my parents on the front step. Later, the postman came with a package from Bristol, which was my Easter/Ostara package and oh, so cool. :) Two packages in one day, lucky me!

And if that wasn't good enough, Jay surprised me by telling me that he'd swaped days at work so he could be home with me. (He has to work Saturday instead, bless him.) How sweet! :) We spent the whole day together and he bought us dinner at the chippy's.

We spent all day together today too. Jay took me to see Silent Hill which was freaking AWESOME. Ah, and the theatre was lush. The seats were large and reclining and there was a little table between them. Oh, so cozy. And Jay bought me a large popcorn all to myself so you know he loves me. ;)

Did I mention that we stopped on the way home at The Range (where Jay bought me felt and fimo) and at PC World (where Jay bought me a PRINTER. Whoot! Printer/scanner combo. Sweet. How great is my husband???) Then we came home to have pizza and chill. Beat that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment