Friday 6 January 2012

Shelfari: 50 Book Challenge

I'm taking part in the 50 Book Challenge on Shelfari. Have for the past few years, in fact.

The 50 Book Challenge is pretty straight forward: You challenge yourself to read 50 books in one year. Of course, some of us are more hardcore than others so we have to up the ante a bit. My goal for 2012 is 80. You can find my running tally here.

Last year's goal was 70 and I made it to 72 books for 2011. In 2010, I made it to 67 books (with a 60 book challenge). I bet it would be interesting to look back over the lists for the past two years and compare them to see if my reading habits have changed. One day, when I've had more sleep, I may just do that.

1 comment:

  1. I've read 32 books so far. To be fair alot of those were quickies/short stories at only 50-80 pages long.

    ReplyDelete