Saturday 2 February 2013

2013 Reading Goal: January Reads

I said to Jay yesterday, "I only read FOUR books last month!" with a look of absolute horror on my face. He replied, "No! What's WRONG with you?!?" One of us was being sarcastic - and, considering Jay hasn't read four books in ten years, it wasn't me.

I'm already behind! I need to be reading 8 books a month to hit my 90 book goal by the end of the year.

I blame Call of Duty and Highlander. ;)

The books I did read last month were:

1. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, book 1), Julie Kagawa
2. The Graveyard Book, Neil Gaiman
3. Peter Pan, J.M. Barry
4. Vampires: The Twilight World

This month, I need 12 books to get caught up again. Books that I have in progress are The Court of the Air, The Iron King, and A Princess of Mars. Let's see if I can finish them and hit my towering To Read Pile next week!

I'm also keeping a visual guide to my 2013 Reading List on Pinterest:


No comments:

Post a Comment