Tuesday 12 February 2013

I ♥ Pinterest

Happened across a couple of people at work yesterday discussing my obsession with Pinterest. Totally amused because... Well... I am way obsessed.

So I thought it was time for a wee Pinterest update:

Number of boards: 187
Number of pins: 7,805
Number of likes: 6,954
Number of followers: 881
Number of people following: 573
(Check me out here.)

If that's not obsessed, I don't know what is.

I may need to make an Obsessed with Pinterest board...?

Anywho... Today I thought I'd share a couple of boards you wouldn't expect me to have:



Laugh and I'll cut ya. (Both were a result of drunken pinning - that's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

I'm actually starting to wonder what I have left to pin... I can't think of any new themes for boards. What do you suggest? Have I missed anything that screams "Wondra!"?

(FYI: I won't follow any boards dedicated to dieting because comments like "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" make me see red. I also won't accept invitations to pin to your boards if I don't already follow you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment