Tuesday 19 February 2013

Meme of the Week

It's a well known fact that I rarely use Facebook anymore for anything that isn't photos and memes. There's a very good reason for that and, if you know my family, you know what that reason is.

(A girl accidentally comes out of the closet and half her family disowns her. WTF?)

But that's okay because I love memes. I love the concept and I love to see them in action. I deliberatly seek out new ones every day and post them to my Facebook wall. Sure, it still causes fights sometimes, but I don't think any member of my family has blocked me over a meme. (Yet.)

My favourite meme from last week came as hints of a new Star Wars movie and the resignation of the pope dominated the news:


Come on... You can't tell me you didn't see the resemblance there!

In all seriousness, I never approved of Benedict XVI as the pope. No one who was ever a member of the Hitler Youth should have been allowed to lead anything, much less the whole Catholic population of the world. Not to mention the fact that he creeped me the fuck out. Let's hope that the next candidate is less freaky looking and maybe doesn't say stupid shit like condoms give you AIDS. *fingerscrossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment