Friday 8 February 2013

The Darkness Within

You all know by now that I suffer from extreme bouts of Depression. You could probably tell from my last post that I've had another dip. I'm not telling you so you can hug me or pat me on the back or tell me you love me or any shit like that. I'm telling you because this is my blog, it's about me, and that's how I'm feeling.

I don't even care if you don't care.

Hell, sometimes I don't know if I fucking care.

Times like this, I go back to this board on Pinterest. It chronicles my battle with Depression and says it a whole lot better than I can.

Please don't ask me how I'm doing today. If you've ever suffered from Depression, you know how asinine that question is. If you haven't, you wouldn't understand my answer anyway. And if you do ask me how I'm doing today, I'll smile and say "Fine!" when what I mean is "I went to bed a low 1 and woke up a mellow 3."

No comments:

Post a Comment