Thursday 28 March 2013

Red Power.

I dyed my hair red a few months ago and LOVED it. Well, I say red... it was closer to orange. Like, Jimmy  orange. And that was cool.(But an awful lot of work because we had to dye it three or four times to get the desired colour.)


Awesome colour but totally high maintenance. Also, the orangey colour faded really fast and left it looking just bleached. A few months on and my hair was looking pretty awful so it was time to do something with it.

We used the exact same dye but without the bleach


And, even though it was the exact same dye, it came out totally different this time.


You can't really tell but it's redder this time instead of orangey. I decided to keep it shortish too because it's easier to handle and doesn't give me as many headaches. I'm thinking of maybe adding some black streaks to it, just for fun. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! It's hard to tell the color from the pictures, but I can tell it looks richer.

    ReplyDelete