Saturday 4 June 2016

Binge-Watching: House M.D.

Thanks to the patron saint of couch potatoes, Netflix, I've been revisiting House M.D., which I hadn't seen since it first aired.


I've been laughing my ass off!

Ever watch a show again and wonder how you could have forgotten how fucking awesome it was? That was me.

If you enjoy House M.D. as much as I do, check out my Pinterest board, dedicated to the world's snarkiest doctor:


Also, hey, did you know Wilson was in a movie in the Eighties called My Best Friend is a Vampire?


One of my favourite movies EVER. Watch it. Seriously. Now.


But not on Netflix, sadly. Some patron saint you are, Netflix.

I'm coming up to the last season, which means I'll be looking for something new to binge-watch. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment