Tuesday 5 June 2018

Guest Spot: John's Summer Rock Mix Playlist

I always know, when it comes to music, I can count on John to come up with some great tunes -- even if there's usually some big ass hair involved. 😉 I challenged him to come up with a summer playlist and he didn't disappoint. There's definitely some big ass hair here!


Let's have a look at what he came up with.

John's Summer Rock Mix
1. Y&T - Sumertime Girls
2. Avantasia - Alone I Remember
3. David Lee Roth - Just Like Paradise
4. RANSOM - Long Hot Days
5. Van Halen - Summer Nights
6. Don Henley - Boys Of Summer
7. Robert Plant - Big Log
8. INXS - New Sensation
9. Dare - Raindance
10. Europe - Prisoners In Paradise
11. Halestorm -  Here's To Us
12. Scorpions - Arizona
13. Lou Gramm - Midnight Blue
14. The Cult - Lil Devil
15. AC/DC - Ride On
16. Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues
17. ZZ TOP - Gimme All Your Lovin'
18. Survivor - Desperate Dreams
19. Night Ranger - New York Time
20. THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM - 1000 Years
I think my favourite here is The Cult's "Lil' Devil". You really can't go wrong with a little Cult. Check out John's playlist on YouTube and listen for yourself:


When I asked John about his summer playlist, he said, "My car USB has 3 times that many in it!" He's really not joking. Here are a few more songs John recommended: "If You Only Knew" (Shinedown), "Burning My Heart Down" (FM), "I Love You More Than Rock N Roll" (Thunder), "Heart And Soul" (NO SWEAT), "Do You Like It" (Kingdom Come), "Paradise City" (Guns N' Roses), "Gunrunning" (Ten), and "Promises" (DEF LEPPARD).

What do you think of John's list? Is the high-energy rock a little too much for your summer or does it make you want to get your sweat on? Leave a comment and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment