Sunday 3 June 2018

Wondra's Hot Summer Playlist

It's no secret that I hate summer. I know, I know. I'm posting a lot about summer right now. I'm just trying to at least seem like I'm not a miserable bitch.

The one thing that summer doesn't mess up (unlike my hair, skin, wardrobe, and health) is music. Summer is a time for bumping music and I can totally get behind that. The best summer tunes are cheeky, sexy, fun, and make you want to move.


With that in mind, I give you my Hot Summer Playlist.
1. Rita Ora ft. DJ Fresh, "Hot Right Now"
2. LMFAO, "Sexy and I Know It"
3. Kid Rock, "All Summer Long"
4. Miley Cyrus, "Party in the USA"
5. Sheryl Crow, "Soak up the Sun"
6. Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg, "California Gurls"
7. Len, "Steal My Sunshine"
8. Nelly, "Hot in Here"
9. Sisqo, "Thong Song"
10. American Authors, "Best Day of My Life"
11. The Black Eyed Peas, "I Gotta Feeling"
12. Travie McCoy, "We'll be Alright"
13. 3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry, "Starstrukk"
14. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "And We Danced"
15. Ellie Goulding, "Burn"
16. Ricky Martin, "Livin' La Vida Loca"
17. Ke$sha, "Tik Tok"
18. Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj, "Bang, Bang"
19. Bruno Mars ft. Mark Ronson, "Uptown Funk"
20. Pharrell Williams, "Happy"
Have a listen to the whole thing:


I'm kind of dying to do a more chilled out vintage summer playlist, too. Should we give it a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment