Sunday 8 July 2012

Wondra's To Read List

I've been trying to arrange swaps through readitswapit.co.uk for the assigned books for my courses next year and while I was at it, I thought I may as well have a look at the pile of books waiting to be read.


Okay... PILES of books.

That's a lot of reading! And a lot of typing!  Luckily, I had help from Dylan.


Okay... Here is my To Read List for (the rest of) 2012:

1. A Passionate Performance, Eileen Putman
2. At Knit's End, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
3. Bad Girls Don't Die, Katie Alender
4. Be Still My Vampire Heart, Kerrelyn Sparks
5. Bitten & Smitten, Michelle Rowen
6. The Black Knight, Connie Mason
7. Blood of the Wicked, Karina Cooper
8. Blue Moon, Alyson Noel
9. Caleb (The Shadow Wranglers), Sarah McCarty
10. The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod (1), Heather Brewer
11. Cloaked in Red, Vivian Vande Velde
12. Crave, JR Ward
13. Dead in the Family, Charlaine Harris
14. Dead Sexy, Amanda Ashley
15. Deadly Little Secret, Laurie Faria Stolarz
16. Die for Me, Amy Plum
17. Edge of Twilight, Maggie Shayne
18. Entangled, Cat Clarke
19. Fan to Pro, Steven Savage
20. Fantasy, Christine Feehan, etc
21. Fantasy Lover, Sherrilyn Kenyon
22. Fifty Shades Darker, EL James
23. Fire Study, Maria V Snyder
24. Game of Thrones, George RR Martin
25. The Hellion and the Highlander
26. In the Thrill of the Night, Candice Hern
27. IT, Stephen King
28. Linger, Maggie Stiefvater
29. My Love Lies Bleeding, Alyxandra Harvey
30. Never Cry Werewolf, Heather Davis
31. Northern Lights, Philip Pullman
32. Othello, William Shakespeare
33. The Outlaw Demon Wails, Kim Harrison
34. Paradise Lost, John Milton
35. Poison Study, Maria V Snyder
36. Rebel Angels, Libba Bray
37. Romancing the Stone, Joan Wilder
38. Ruined, Paula Morris
39. Schindler's Ark, Thomas Keneally
40. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters, Ben H Winters
41. Sex Spells, Stella Damiana
42. Shadow Kiss, Richelle Mead
43. Sirensong, Jenna Black
44. Sleeping with the Fishes, MaryJanice Davidson
45. Stray, Rachel Vincent
46. Taming the Highland Bride, Lynsay Sands
47. To Wed a Wicked Prince, Jane Feather
48. Torment, Lauren Kate
49. Trickster's Choice, Tamora Pierce
50. Trickster's Queen, Tamora Pierce
51. The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, Stephenie Meyer
52. Twice Bitten, Poppy Z Brite
53. Ultraviolet, BJ Anderson
54. Vampire and Werewolf Stories, Alan Durant
55. Vampire Diaries: The Return: Midnight, LJ Smith
56. Vampire Heart, JB Calchman
57. Vampires are Forever, Lynsay Sands
58. Wicked, Gregory
59. Wicked Nights, Nina Bangs
60. Warlord, Elizabeth Elliott
61. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night, Kresley Cole
62. World War Z, Max Brooks

And the sad thing is that I could easily add another 62 books that I WANT to buy. I may have a problem?

You can click here to read the books I've already read towards my goal for 2012 (80 books).

1 comment:

  1. I wish my To Read list was so organized...

    I've enjoyed the Vladamir Tod series so far. I think I left off on the eleventh grade. Heather Brewer does a good job of a. writing from a teenage boy's perspective, and b. keeping the storyline lighthearted even when it is serious. She's also originally from Lapeer County; how cool is that? :)

    ReplyDelete