Thursday 1 September 2016

Release Date Announced: A Lovely Darkness

As any of my friends will tell you, I am not a poet. Or... not much of one, anyway.

But I do occasionally dabble - for better or worse - and, when I saw the theme for this anthology, I knew I had to put my neck out there and submit.

Boy, was I surprised when my poem got accepted. (90% of my poetry is truly awful.) So, as you can imagine, I'm super psyched that the release date has been announced for A Lovely Darkness: Poetry With Heart, from Jaded Books Publishing.

It's going to be available from September 15th and all proceeds from the first week go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. After that, St. Jude's will receive 10% of the profits.

This is a brilliant cause and it promises to be a brilliant anthology (I'm not just saying that because I'm part of it. Not completely, anyway. Lol.) so mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment