Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Scent of Autumn

I love that moment, when the seasons start to change, that I get to swap my lotions. (I have a unhealthy obsession with Bath & Body Works lotion - but not in a Silence of the Lambs kind of way... honest.) Away go the light, citrus-y scents of Summer and out come the woodsy, apple-iscious scents of Autumn!


The Autumn 2012 range. *swoon* Honey Autumn Apple is my second favourite - it's so sweet! Dreamy Vanilla Woods is warm and smoky. You can really smell the brown sugar in Brown Sugar and Fig. They're all gorgeous!

I mentioned that Honey Autumn Apple is my SECOND favourite lotion in the Autumn 2012 range. What's first?


Sweet. Cinnamon. Pumpkin. Holy freaking cow. I LOVE this shit. Hence the reason it's ALL GONE. *sob*

Annoyingly Bath & Body Works won't ship to the UK. (Fail!) Which is STUPID because everyone I've given a bottle of lotion to here has fallen madly in love with it. (HELLO, people, can't you smell the opportunity?) Basically what I'm saying is IF YOU LOVE ME, SEND ME LOTION. Lol.

The Autumn 2013 range looks every bit as awesome:


I'm dying to try Aspen Caramel Woods and Napa Autumn Blackberry. If I wish really hard do you think the Hallowe'en Faerie will give me some?

No comments:

Post a Comment