Friday 18 August 2017

Taste of Autumn: Brothers Toffee Apple English Cider

Jay knows how much I love fall so, when his bestie gave him this cider to try, he ran out and bought me one too. Isn't he good? 😍

Ya know what else is good? This shit!

My first thought, when I opened it, was, 'OMG. This smells just like a caramel apple!' Then, I took a sip and screamed, "OMG! It tastes just like a caramel apple!" (Yep, I'm a screamer Lol.)

Seriously, you have got to try this cider! The thing that makes it so tasty is a "delicious blend of cream soda and smouldering toffee". The cream soda mellows the cider's natural acidity and makes for one smooth drink.

There are definitely going to be a few more Brothers Toffee Apple English Cider in my shopping cart next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment